Hollywood's march to tear down -- to obliterate, really -- every boundary of sexual decency should compel even the harshest accusers of social conservatives like Rick Santorum to apologize profusely. They were wrong to mock conservatives for warning of the extremes, as we're lurching so quickly and easily into the darkest "love who you want" extremes of the...
Wotanidiot once again post several remarks with out once being right. Aside from his normal religious slurs and aspersions on the 150 million people who do not share his demented delusions he pretends to be knowledgeable about morality and succeeds in demonstrating that he is as stupid in that area as all others. Behavior is learned. The concepts of moral and immoral are the product of indoctrination within a society. All animal organisms have two innate characteristics -1) to be free of confinement and 2) the desire to dominate. And that has been mans legacy throughout history. What morality a child has they are taught There is no such thing as innate morality And the idea that children have an innate sense of fairness is laughable
Veteran reporter Sharon Waxman knew she'd found a new low. Reporting from the Toronto Film Festival, she revealed the viewpoint of director Nick Cassavetes, which she summarized in a headline: "Who Gives a Damn? Love Who You Want." The topic was incest.
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 56 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago