Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
No No No - and it is a judgmental error to assume others are as perverse as you.. Do try to be less uncircumspect
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- War on Moms: MSNBC pundits plot to fraudulently claim our Amazon benefits Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson suspended by A&E for comments on homosexuality Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Ugh: Senate Democrats pushing for an eleventh-hour extension of wind’s all-important tax credit Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Backfire: Instead of whitewashing NSA surveillance, Obama’s handpicked review panel urges change Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Mia Love: I probably would have voted for that lame budget deal Allahpundit 4 hours ago