Progressives, however, have been declaring the deficit problem "mostly solved." A report from the left-leaning Center on Budget and Policy Priorities found that, including all...
Why in the world would anyone care what Romney's positions were on anything? He is out of politics. There are no Romney policies in this nation. Beating dead horses and strawmen--that certainly sounds like a challenge.
Republicans are reportedly ready to vote to hike the debt ceiling without any of the major deficit-related concessions they've been pushing for from Democrats, and budget-watchers will soon turn their attention to the looming sequestration spending cuts (from the Budget Control Act, or BCA) scheculed to take place on March 1 and the expiration of the continuing resolution budget that the federal government has been operating on, scheduled to take place March 28.
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 27 minutes ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 2 hours ago