The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
... - The lowest average number of days for paid holidays, annual leaves, and maternity leaves - The lowest score on the United Nations' Index of "material well-being of children." - The worst score on the United Nations gender equality index. - The lowest social mobility - The highest public and private expenditure on health care as a percentage of GDP These trends are accompanied by the: - Highest infant mortality rate. - Highest prevalence of mental-health problems. - Highest obesity rate. - Highest proportion of population going without health care due to cost. - Second-lowest birth rate for children per capita (adjusted for total population number differences); behind only Japan. - Highest consumption of antidepressants per capita.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago