The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
now I don't usually swear but the provocative, personal rebuttal this man makes...well, this $% had the nerve to mock Melissa and cite the Heritage Foundation that the poor aren't really poor because many of them have things like cable. All copied from Chris Hedges' Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt: Among Industrialized Nations, the United States has: - The greatest poverty rate. - The greatest inequality of incomes. - The lowest government spending as a percentage of GDP on social programs for the disadvantaged. - The lowest average number of days for paid holidays, annual leaves, and maternity leaves - The lowest score on the United Nations' Index of "material well-being of children." ...
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago