I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Ron Paul has got some good sound fiscal ideas but the man is way off the mark when it comes to foreign policy. to think for one moment that Iran should have nuclear weapons is delusional. I know I've already heard all the rhetoric from his side about it so don't bother commenting on that I'm just going to say wait a few months and see when we get an attack from our southern border from the hezbollah and hamas crowd who is supported by whom? Iran of course but they mean us no harm right. They'll just fund the ones who will.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 22 minutes ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago