I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Ron Paul has got some good sound fiscal ideas but the man is way off the mark when it comes to foreign policy. to think for one moment that Iran should have nuclear weapons is delusional. I know I've already heard all the rhetoric from his side about it so don't bother commenting on that I'm just going to say wait a few months and see when we get an attack from our southern border from the hezbollah and hamas crowd who is supported by whom? Iran of course but they mean us no harm right. They'll just fund the ones who will.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago