Barack Obama has "already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined." Yet, despite the fact that he has been campaigning almost non-stop since the 2010 election, aside from trying to steal credit from the SEALs for killing Osama Bin Laden, you very seldom hear Obama talk about his record. This is especially noteworthy because like him or hate him, Obama has passed a lot of legislation. So, if Barack Obama has such an extensive record, why is it that Republicans are the ones that are always talking about it while Obama tries to...
Obama's policies are working. It just depends on what you view as success by these policies. If bankrupting our country and devaluing our dollar to the point of removing it as a world dominating currency, if taking away our freedoms and creating a socialist type government that rules and regulates our lives and causes us to be dependent on said government, if murdering millions of unborn children and promoting an immoral life style that will further degenerate our society and family values, if supporting those who would like to see our country destroyed, if leaving our borders unsecured and vulnerable to terrorist attacks from those that see our destruction as a good thing, well yeah then his policies are working just fine.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 10 hours ago