Barack Obama has "already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined." Yet, despite the fact that he has been campaigning almost non-stop since the 2010 election, aside from trying to steal credit from the SEALs for killing Osama Bin Laden, you very seldom hear Obama talk about his record. This is especially noteworthy because like him or hate him, Obama has passed a lot of legislation. So, if Barack Obama has such an extensive record, why is it that Republicans are the ones that are always talking about it while Obama tries to...
Obama's policies are working. It just depends on what you view as success by these policies. If bankrupting our country and devaluing our dollar to the point of removing it as a world dominating currency, if taking away our freedoms and creating a socialist type government that rules and regulates our lives and causes us to be dependent on said government, if murdering millions of unborn children and promoting an immoral life style that will further degenerate our society and family values, if supporting those who would like to see our country destroyed, if leaving our borders unsecured and vulnerable to terrorist attacks from those that see our destruction as a good thing, well yeah then his policies are working just fine.
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 3 hours ago