Earlier today I posted an NBC News report about the type of weapons Adam Lanza used during his Sandy Hook rampage. That report was from December 15 and contained false information. According to the Newtown coroner, Lanza used a semi-automatic AR-15, not four handguns as the report said. The entire post has been retracted. I apologize for the error.
Really? You think that someone in the middle of that crime scene would bring spent 223 casings into the school? Or that someone was taking target practice? Why? Or do you think they were regular play toys for the kids? You say don't believe the news? Then why do you believe ...."they pulled the unfired rifle out of Lanza's car trunk in the parking long after the fact..." You heard that on the news.... early in the news coverage. Along with: Ryan (older brother) was the killer, the Mom worked at the school, the Mom was killed at the school... more propaganda? or just more poor journalism? Did you read the RedState.com article explaining the updated information? Got a news video link showing an AR-15 coming out of the parked car?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 16 hours ago