Earlier today I posted an NBC News report about the type of weapons Adam Lanza used during his Sandy Hook rampage. That report was from December 15 and contained false information. According to the Newtown coroner, Lanza used a semi-automatic AR-15, not four handguns as the report said. The entire post has been retracted. I apologize for the error.
Really? You think that someone in the middle of that crime scene would bring spent 223 casings into the school? Or that someone was taking target practice? Why? Or do you think they were regular play toys for the kids? You say don't believe the news? Then why do you believe ...."they pulled the unfired rifle out of Lanza's car trunk in the parking long after the fact..." You heard that on the news.... early in the news coverage. Along with: Ryan (older brother) was the killer, the Mom worked at the school, the Mom was killed at the school... more propaganda? or just more poor journalism? Did you read the RedState.com article explaining the updated information? Got a news video link showing an AR-15 coming out of the parked car?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago