Mr. Greenberg: you are a sellout! Today's "Republican" party has loosed it's tether, ignores the "Principles" which bound that coalition together for so long, and so, it's coming apart at the seams. The shouts you hear in the background are from those seeking a return to founding principles, like the US Constitution. In the words of Ronald Reagan, "Government is not the solution, it's the problem." MORE of the "problem" never fixes anything, and Rand Paul is shouting that wisdom from the rooftops. Apparently, you have chosen to ignore that message...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago