Mr. Greenberg: you are a sellout! Today's "Republican" party has loosed it's tether, ignores the "Principles" which bound that coalition together for so long, and so, it's coming apart at the seams. The shouts you hear in the background are from those seeking a return to founding principles, like the US Constitution. In the words of Ronald Reagan, "Government is not the solution, it's the problem." MORE of the "problem" never fixes anything, and Rand Paul is shouting that wisdom from the rooftops. Apparently, you have chosen to ignore that message...
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago