I sense that Valerie Jarrett picked Obama and the rest, not the other way around. But I may be wrong. Just say'in.

The Paul Ryan Choice

groak Wrote: Aug 14, 2012 8:31 AM
OH? Don't you know about "abrogation" in the Koran? Subsequent revelations - if contrary to previous revelations - abrogate the previous revelations? Go read those late revelations.....it is a duty for muslims to kill infidels. Just go read, son. "Read and show thyself approved."

The Paul Ryan Choice

groak Wrote: Aug 14, 2012 8:28 AM
If your purpose is to intimidate, you bring a fly swatter to a gunfight. If your purpose is to educate, then give me some good reasons why I should vote democrat. I believe in equal opportunity but I do NOT believe in equal outcomes and you can start from that point in my education. You make a good case for voting democrat - what passes for democrat today - I will take your point. I am open: earned a PhD in economics forty years ago and can absorb a valid presentation and act upon it. So, educate me. Please.

The Paul Ryan Choice

groak Wrote: Aug 14, 2012 8:22 AM
The NRA is a civil rights organization, not a terrorist organization. Second Amendment Rights my man. We can't be going around calling civil rights organizations we don't agree with "terrorists." That is bigotry. Isn't it?

The Paul Ryan Choice

groak Wrote: Aug 14, 2012 8:20 AM
Thos. Sowell always has such a level head and is so comfortable with himself that it is a joy to read whatever he has to say. He is an honest and forthright man and we are all quite lucky to have him to look to. Don't take him for granted.
General Motors' management seems to be digging its own grave fast enough, however I recently connected their lack of sales with the reasons Chic Fil A had such a big sales day Tuesday. Is General Motors the fried chicken sandwich of the car market?

The Palins Versus the Critics

groak Wrote: Aug 03, 2012 10:45 AM
Might be low ratings because Christian families do not require - as Frank Zappa once sang, "the slime coming out of your TV set" - television to inform them as to who they are.

The Palins Versus the Critics

groak Wrote: Aug 03, 2012 10:42 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Paraphrasing the "politically correct" Andrew Dice Clay of yore, "Your face.....your (blank).....it's all the same to me.

The Palins Versus the Critics

groak Wrote: Aug 03, 2012 10:37 AM
Yes, it does. And your try fell flat on its Azgard.
Well, going to a single page would be a good way to start over. Recall that the original income tax had a flat rate of 1% and all income under - what - about $6K was exempt. That amount, today, would be about - what - $40K? Rate creep over time - statistically correlates quite closely with giving women the vote and having them vote their quite natural "maternal values" into the policy mix. Government got bigger. Of course it got bigger, also, as population began to concentrate geographically and urban people became less able to control their own economic and cultural destiny - well, most prople. More pages in the tax code evolved and was funded by lobby groups and that simbiosis has grown to include most.
I note your name is Buddy Christ and not Jesus Christ. Of course. Well, buddy, none of your comments in any way reflects the teachings of Jesus Christ and this is quite apart from the issue of his Divinity. Also, your list reveals a quite parochial view of life and reveals you as a quite parochial and blindered person - not at all what you obviously think you are. If I were your parent, reading this, I would know I had failed you.