BTW, I see that Roe vs Wade still stands as law by the US Supreme Court since 1973. You are pretty pathetic that your organization is so weak you can't get it overturned. If the majority of the country thinks that is immoral then this Supreme Court decision would be overturned by now. This just shows me you have no leadership skills whatsoever. I've been in GS for 30 years and I honestly have never encountered any event or discussion that promotes abortion. And our Sex Ed in local school district is far more explicit than anything I've ever read in GS.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 7 hours ago