BTW, I see that Roe vs Wade still stands as law by the US Supreme Court since 1973. You are pretty pathetic that your organization is so weak you can't get it overturned. If the majority of the country thinks that is immoral then this Supreme Court decision would be overturned by now. This just shows me you have no leadership skills whatsoever. I've been in GS for 30 years and I honestly have never encountered any event or discussion that promotes abortion. And our Sex Ed in local school district is far more explicit than anything I've ever read in GS.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014