BTW, I see that Roe vs Wade still stands as law by the US Supreme Court since 1973. You are pretty pathetic that your organization is so weak you can't get it overturned. If the majority of the country thinks that is immoral then this Supreme Court decision would be overturned by now. This just shows me you have no leadership skills whatsoever. I've been in GS for 30 years and I honestly have never encountered any event or discussion that promotes abortion. And our Sex Ed in local school district is far more explicit than anything I've ever read in GS.
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago