Ok, now you've gone too far with your rant! Yes, GSUSA does belong to WAGGS and Boy Scouts of America belong to WOSM (World Organization of Scouting Movement). for your info, Scouting began in the UK over 100 years ago. Both of these organizations are a must if you have Scouting in your name. These two organizations are world wide, non-governmental organizations. Therefore, they do not abide to any one country's laws. You really need to get a passport and backpack through Europe, Asia to see how the rest of the world lives. You people are wrapped up in your own little cocoons of BS with a bunch of crackpots. You happen to live in the good ole USA where we are tolerant and accepting of all people.. "Give me your tired, your poor, etc!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago