Poll: Reagan 58, Obama 42

GrlScoutLdr Wrote: Apr 11, 2013 3:35 PM
Ummmm, pardon me, but Reagan was president 24 years ago and died 9 years ago.......relevancy? This is beating a dead horse! Lets get back into reality.
What stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.......Unless it's a 4 year old! Wake UP America! Two four year old children killed within the last 24 hours!
Head Start has had remarkable statistically success over the years!

Friday Fun: Girl Scout Cookie Power

GrlScoutLdr Wrote: Feb 10, 2013 8:24 PM
Only on this site! When I opened this article and I see nasty comments posted about GS being Lesbos, sexist comments about the new photo of the journalist and all the ridiculous comments about a "lifestyle", Planned Parenthood, etc, etc, etc then I get angry! I'm rude to these crackpots because they are nasty. Uncivil discourse? Yes, I'm totally angry because of this! And regarding Planned Parenthood~ do you take medications made by Abbot Labs or Merck Corp, use an Ikon copier, invest your 401k with USB, or Bank America, use Adobe PDF or have any computer games by Electronic Arts or read a text book published by McGraw-hill? They all support planned parenthood! I've taught 3,000 young girls for 30 years. I'm angry over this site!

Friday Fun: Girl Scout Cookie Power

GrlScoutLdr Wrote: Feb 10, 2013 5:02 PM
BTW, I see that Roe vs Wade still stands as law by the US Supreme Court since 1973. You are pretty pathetic that your organization is so weak you can't get it overturned. If the majority of the country thinks that is immoral then this Supreme Court decision would be overturned by now. This just shows me you have no leadership skills whatsoever. I've been in GS for 30 years and I honestly have never encountered any event or discussion that promotes abortion. And our Sex Ed in local school district is far more explicit than anything I've ever read in GS.

Friday Fun: Girl Scout Cookie Power

GrlScoutLdr Wrote: Feb 10, 2013 4:46 PM
Ok, now you've gone too far with your rant! Yes, GSUSA does belong to WAGGS and Boy Scouts of America belong to WOSM (World Organization of Scouting Movement). for your info, Scouting began in the UK over 100 years ago. Both of these organizations are a must if you have Scouting in your name. These two organizations are world wide, non-governmental organizations. Therefore, they do not abide to any one country's laws. You really need to get a passport and backpack through Europe, Asia to see how the rest of the world lives. You people are wrapped up in your own little cocoons of BS with a bunch of crackpots. You happen to live in the good ole USA where we are tolerant and accepting of all people.. "Give me your tired, your poor, etc!

Friday Fun: Girl Scout Cookie Power

GrlScoutLdr Wrote: Feb 10, 2013 12:05 PM
Sexually agenda? Have you read any of the curriculum for middle & high schools Sex Ed classes? Do the children watch any popular TV shows? Do they attend schools with pregnant teenagers? Why would they put their heads in the sand? This is a wonderful opportunity for the parents to step up as leaders and make a positive influence!

Friday Fun: Girl Scout Cookie Power

GrlScoutLdr Wrote: Feb 10, 2013 12:02 PM
Den leaders are for cub scouts; Troop leader is Girl Scouts. Yes, the woman should stay as a Leader and perhaps her visibility to the Troop of Girls might lead them to adopting the leaders values. Quilting never benefits anyone; Leading influences many. Our world desperately needs good role models & the leader should see this as her duty to our youth and a challenge! Quitting is only for quitters & losers!

Friday Fun: Girl Scout Cookie Power

GrlScoutLdr Wrote: Feb 10, 2013 12:01 PM

Friday Fun: Girl Scout Cookie Power

GrlScoutLdr Wrote: Feb 09, 2013 7:01 PM
"Not support that lifestyle"? What lifestyle? Selling Girl Scout cookies teaches them how to budget, how to plan an activity on their budget; it teaches them success that they achieve their goals. You are believing everything the kooks on this site post! What world do you live in? Just the fact that you are so ignorant that you won't help the youth of our country just proves that you are a crackpot. Actually, I would forbid my daughter to even walk on your property. You are a dangerous individual. Scouting has been in our country for 100 years and it promotes Serving these 3 principals: God, Country & to help others at all times. You obviously are against our country's principals. All signs of a Communist!