Pexton was the worst ombudsman the Post had (he was their last, they cut the position after his term ended). The one before him was pretty weak, but in hindsight, looked great after Pexton. This was not always the case. The first two ombudsman at the Post really were great. Pexton is a tool. He spent most of his time writing opinions in the ombudsman space, instead of doing his job. It was like ... oh, nothing to see here or correct ... gotta fill the space, so I'll provide my own opinion on "stuff." This is the second time he has attacked her. The last time, when he was ombudsman, he apologized. Pretty obvious the apology was not sincere. Again, what a tool.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago