In response to:
Come on guys. The Wendy Davis thing is just a tactic used over and over in emails sent out to the base, trying to raise money for ... whatever. In this case, it's raising money for one of the slipperiest pols out there. I sincerely doubt Davis wrote the email. Some hack staffer wrote the email, put her name on it (with Davis' permission) and sent it out, asking for money. All the buzzwords are there ... the emails could probably be generated by a "bot" for all the same tired cliches they throw out. "extreme" "dangerous" "limit women's access to healthcare" "assault" "powerful message" "impose their agenda" This isn't news ... it's just standard campaign donation email tripe sent out to the party faithful. If you are "shocked" or "surprised" by the email, then you have not been paying attention.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014