In response to:
I don't entirely disagree with you, I just don't see any personal responsibility out there. Okay, maybe 1%. If you are arguing Roe v. Wade, then you'll get no argument from me with that law. I do in fact agree it has put a veneer of legitimacy on abortion, making it a form of birth control and too acceptable. Good luck retraining society, which I believe is headed in the opposite direction at increasing speed. I sadly see the day when obamacare will fund free abortions, free morning after pills free free free. Society is getting lazier not more industrious. Free and easy is now the rule of the day, not hard work and personal responsibility.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 6 hours ago