In response to:
I don't entirely disagree with you, I just don't see any personal responsibility out there. Okay, maybe 1%. If you are arguing Roe v. Wade, then you'll get no argument from me with that law. I do in fact agree it has put a veneer of legitimacy on abortion, making it a form of birth control and too acceptable. Good luck retraining society, which I believe is headed in the opposite direction at increasing speed. I sadly see the day when obamacare will fund free abortions, free morning after pills free free free. Society is getting lazier not more industrious. Free and easy is now the rule of the day, not hard work and personal responsibility.
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago