In response to:
I don't entirely disagree with you, I just don't see any personal responsibility out there. Okay, maybe 1%. If you are arguing Roe v. Wade, then you'll get no argument from me with that law. I do in fact agree it has put a veneer of legitimacy on abortion, making it a form of birth control and too acceptable. Good luck retraining society, which I believe is headed in the opposite direction at increasing speed. I sadly see the day when obamacare will fund free abortions, free morning after pills free free free. Society is getting lazier not more industrious. Free and easy is now the rule of the day, not hard work and personal responsibility.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago