The attack on our embassy was a terrorist attack, done when our ambassador was unprotected, he had one embassy employee and two Egyptian handlers with him. The guards moved him to a 'safe location' then told the crowd where he was. After that, according to reports I heard on Christian radio, two marines that were in the area on vacation heard about the attack on the embassy, took their own personal weapons with them to protect the ambassador until the US could send in other troops. The troops never came, and those brave men died along with the ambassador, who soon after had been raped by a bunch of savages, then dragged through the streets that he used to jog on. That is why the administration should be judged for what happen there.
Recently released State Department documents reveal that shortly after 4:00 p.m., September 11, 2012, intelligence officers at the department informed the White House of a terrorist attack on the Benghazi consulate. By 8:00 p.m., they had confirmed the death of Ambassador Chris Stephens and three other Americans. Furthermore, an al Qaeda-affiliate group in Benghazi had taken credit for the attack. By midnight it was morning in Libya and the attack was over. Is it conceivable that the State Department, with a first-rate intelligence operation intimately connected to the Central Intelligence Agency, did not know what happened in Benghazi? What...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 23 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014