Listening to a fine actor, a man who has actually played "God," speak as though he were the God of all things political and right for our nation is getting as old as the Old Testament. "Obamessiah" is not remotely divine or providential and Mr. Freeman's "insights" are reflective of the same biases he accuses the "commoners" of. Elitist is not the word for him. "Know it all" seems more apropo. But I am sure for yet a zillionith time we will see his face and hear his voice letting us know how far we as a nation have missed the mark and how scary people are that don't think like he thinks they should think. And it is difficult to shut "god" up when his political agenda is on the line. Besides, one shouldn't argue....as one once...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago