Listening to a fine actor, a man who has actually played "God," speak as though he were the God of all things political and right for our nation is getting as old as the Old Testament. "Obamessiah" is not remotely divine or providential and Mr. Freeman's "insights" are reflective of the same biases he accuses the "commoners" of. Elitist is not the word for him. "Know it all" seems more apropo. But I am sure for yet a zillionith time we will see his face and hear his voice letting us know how far we as a nation have missed the mark and how scary people are that don't think like he thinks they should think. And it is difficult to shut "god" up when his political agenda is on the line. Besides, one shouldn't argue....as one once...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago