Listening to a fine actor, a man who has actually played "God," speak as though he were the God of all things political and right for our nation is getting as old as the Old Testament. "Obamessiah" is not remotely divine or providential and Mr. Freeman's "insights" are reflective of the same biases he accuses the "commoners" of. Elitist is not the word for him. "Know it all" seems more apropo. But I am sure for yet a zillionith time we will see his face and hear his voice letting us know how far we as a nation have missed the mark and how scary people are that don't think like he thinks they should think. And it is difficult to shut "god" up when his political agenda is on the line. Besides, one shouldn't argue....as one once...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 4 hours ago