As Michelle Malkin would say, beltway barnacles John McCain and Lindsey Graham have crawled out from under their rock of irrelevancy to feed their attention starved egos. McCain and Graham are slamming Senator Rand Paul's efforts to stand up for civil liberties of American citizens, which he did through filibuster yesterday. They've even gone so far as saying Paul has done a disservice to the debate surrounding drone use. Apparently, pointing out the droning of American citizens on U.S. soil is unconstitutional and that Americans deserve due process before being killed is totally not helpful, or something....
Keep it up GOP cardboard cutouts. I have not seen the inside of a dorm room in 40 years, and I stand with Rand 100%. I begged my cutout from MO, Blunt, to do the same. He didn't. I am almost completely out of the GOP door, although I've been voting GOP 100% for about 30 years now. My heart is with the Constitution Party, but I was convinced they would be "throw away votes." Voting for Blunt and his ilk are helping OWEbama, Hagel, Brennan, and that despicable POS Holder to throw away our Constitution. Keep it up McCain. Keep it up Grahmnesty. Push me out the GOP door. I will NEVER come back.
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 4 hours ago