The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
I generally give the Dems a 3% "cheating edge." You know they are going to play games, and the Dem. Sec'ty's of State dutifully assist in the heist. a 1% edge to a REpublican is really a 4% edge. I think Romney will get a 4% edge, nationwide, in the popular count, which is really a 7% edge. Americans have not (yet) reached the tipping point of 51% WWW's (Welfare Wastrel Wannabes). I'm confident that Americans are rising up to save our country today.
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago