The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
I generally give the Dems a 3% "cheating edge." You know they are going to play games, and the Dem. Sec'ty's of State dutifully assist in the heist. a 1% edge to a REpublican is really a 4% edge. I think Romney will get a 4% edge, nationwide, in the popular count, which is really a 7% edge. Americans have not (yet) reached the tipping point of 51% WWW's (Welfare Wastrel Wannabes). I'm confident that Americans are rising up to save our country today.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago