The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
I generally give the Dems a 3% "cheating edge." You know they are going to play games, and the Dem. Sec'ty's of State dutifully assist in the heist. a 1% edge to a REpublican is really a 4% edge. I think Romney will get a 4% edge, nationwide, in the popular count, which is really a 7% edge. Americans have not (yet) reached the tipping point of 51% WWW's (Welfare Wastrel Wannabes). I'm confident that Americans are rising up to save our country today.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 10 hours ago