Three gentlemen and I waited for over an hour for a store to open this morning. Just so we could be first in line to buy 22 rimfire ammo. During that wait we all, each over 60, commented on how pathetic it was that this would happen here in America. Hey Libs, you low life un-American pond scum. I bought 525 rounds. Yes, even here in SoCal. and nothing but paper targets or varmits will feel the effects.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- What if North Korea didn’t hack Sony? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago