Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
Nobody should be surprised - government workers just like union workers are the dregs of the workforce & LE is the bottom of the barrel. That's the primary reason we need to downsize government at all levels.
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago