Easy talk, no sustance, no facts, no truths to back up an obviously liberal opinion. Is it so hard for you to cite fact and back up your opinions? Or is it the liberal way to easily talk in generalities like "totally empty suit" and "sleazy politcal operative?" I have no idea what that means anyway. Talk about the issues. Or is that too hard to do? and back up your statements.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 3 hours ago