What I want to hear is Karl Rove criticize Sarah Palin on her 2nd amendment beliefs, on her love and support of the military, of her principles of women's rights, on her stance on a strong military, on her unashamed statement of being a capitalist and strongly believing in the free market. Karl Rove has yet to say what principles he opposes that she believes strongly in. I wonder why that is? From the get-go, Rove has only attacked the minor things she says, he can't seem to find it in him to attack her on the issues.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 15 hours ago