What I want to hear is Karl Rove criticize Sarah Palin on her 2nd amendment beliefs, on her love and support of the military, of her principles of women's rights, on her stance on a strong military, on her unashamed statement of being a capitalist and strongly believing in the free market. Karl Rove has yet to say what principles he opposes that she believes strongly in. I wonder why that is? From the get-go, Rove has only attacked the minor things she says, he can't seem to find it in him to attack her on the issues.
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago