What I want to hear is Karl Rove criticize Sarah Palin on her 2nd amendment beliefs, on her love and support of the military, of her principles of women's rights, on her stance on a strong military, on her unashamed statement of being a capitalist and strongly believing in the free market. Karl Rove has yet to say what principles he opposes that she believes strongly in. I wonder why that is? From the get-go, Rove has only attacked the minor things she says, he can't seem to find it in him to attack her on the issues.
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago