It's really pretty shallow for Karl Rove to criticize for not staying in her term of office. She has fully explained that she could not do her job with all the law suits being brought against her frivolously. Karl Rove appears not to accept that reason. It is interesting to note that Karl Rove never seems to criticize Sarah Palin on her political beliefs or challenges her on her principles. After all, when Sarah Palan says she is for the 2nd amendment, how can he respond to that, being a conservative himself? Instead, he seems to be quick to criticize her for everything EXCEPT her conservative values.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago