Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
The condition of the black family is the natural result of democrat/feminist doctrine. To paraphase feminist philosophy of the 60's that helped shaped the laws- "A family needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle". Family courts, domestic violence laws (where no evidence of violence is needed to remove the man), marriage penalties, privatized welfare (child support), and other "no man in the home" welfare policies still prevail in the system to prevent children from having a dad. The solution must be the exact opposite of feminist/democrat doctrine. Automatic joint custody for any man who wants to remain a dad to his kids.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 11 hours ago