Greece appears to have staved off fiscal annihilation for the moment, yet its fiscal death march into oblivion continues apace. Other major Eurozone players have spent themselves into similarly precarious positions. Here in the US, our gross national debt has surpassed 100 percent of GDP, and the CBO is warning anyone who will listen that very dark days lie ahead unless significant action is taken -- and soon. Last summer, our national credit rating was downgraded for the first time ever, due to the lack of will in Washington to adequately address our own looming...
Not pretty worthless...completely worthless. It's the kind of rationalizing addicts do before their lives crash around them.
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago