In response to:
Involuntary part-time work +582,000. People whose resources are running out after maxing out on unemployment are having to seek bridge employment until they can get on Social Security and Medicare; also why employment numbers are strongest for those over 55. I should know, although I'm employed, I'm part of that demographic and I can't wait to be a burden to this crappy government than to be a serf in it's fields. Think of it as Cloward-Piven conservatism.
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 3 hours ago