China seems to be reproducing the economics of Ferdinand Marcos on a much larger scale. Either the communist apparatchiks get away with billions hidden overseas at the end of this and leave a continent more impoverished than they found it or there is going to be a bloody revolution the likes of which no one has ever seen. It all depends on what the mid-level officers in the military and the police do. I don't see a happy ending here.
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 44 mins ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 4 hours ago