China seems to be reproducing the economics of Ferdinand Marcos on a much larger scale. Either the communist apparatchiks get away with billions hidden overseas at the end of this and leave a continent more impoverished than they found it or there is going to be a bloody revolution the likes of which no one has ever seen. It all depends on what the mid-level officers in the military and the police do. I don't see a happy ending here.
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago