In response to:
In a way this is the same thing France did thirty years ago when it mandated a shorter work week in order to drive down unemployment. There was an apparent short-term gain in employment, but the long term effect was to further stifle the economy, and they then doubled down and made it nearly impossible to fire anyone. Expect more of the same here.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 14 hours ago