Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
I give her credit for waiting until now to voice her frustration. You are wrong in thinking that we cannot gain insight from her personal experience, and that she is speaking purely out of bitterness. All experience is personal. Figuring out the principles at work behind experience is what provides insight, and this she has given us. Your logic would not be at all helpful in instances where people have their property rights violated, as every instance is "merely personal". And I agree that Republican outreach to minorities is stiff and ham-handed when it is attempted, and the Republican establishment is DEAF to conservative minorities in general.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago