In response to:
If you really want to have a competitive system that runs on market principles the place to start is elimination of medical licensing by the government. The elephant in the room is a government-sponsored monopoly. Open your eyes and have a nice long look at it. Think about how it got there, and what MUST be done to get rid of it. Until you see it you won't be able to deal with it. It's just like that first step in AA. You have to admit you are an alcoholic. With licensing you have to finally realize that you exist in a manipulated monopolistic system. Take the red pill, Neo.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago