Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If...
In response to:
What a woman.
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 48 mins ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago