Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If...
In response to:
What a woman.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago