In response to:
I live in Grant Parish, Louisiana. Many Northerners like to say it is the Deep South, because we are highly Conservative. I think it is a stereotype they use to their advantage, especially when our whole state went Conservative. Louisiana is filled with Culture. People who cannot read and write here are more up to date than these people who were interviewed in "New York." I know someone who cannot read and write, but he can rebuild a engine, and he can debate me in politics (I am a Real Estate Appraiser).This reporter can come to Grant Parish, LA, and the reporter can find people [easily] who can 'show these people interviewed up' by at minimum 50%. It is amazing how many people are highly ignorant, or low info. individuals.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago