In response to:
I live in Grant Parish, Louisiana. Many Northerners like to say it is the Deep South, because we are highly Conservative. I think it is a stereotype they use to their advantage, especially when our whole state went Conservative. Louisiana is filled with Culture. People who cannot read and write here are more up to date than these people who were interviewed in "New York." I know someone who cannot read and write, but he can rebuild a engine, and he can debate me in politics (I am a Real Estate Appraiser).This reporter can come to Grant Parish, LA, and the reporter can find people [easily] who can 'show these people interviewed up' by at minimum 50%. It is amazing how many people are highly ignorant, or low info. individuals.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 9 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago