In response to:
I live in Grant Parish, Louisiana. Many Northerners like to say it is the Deep South, because we are highly Conservative. I think it is a stereotype they use to their advantage, especially when our whole state went Conservative. Louisiana is filled with Culture. People who cannot read and write here are more up to date than these people who were interviewed in "New York." I know someone who cannot read and write, but he can rebuild a engine, and he can debate me in politics (I am a Real Estate Appraiser).This reporter can come to Grant Parish, LA, and the reporter can find people [easily] who can 'show these people interviewed up' by at minimum 50%. It is amazing how many people are highly ignorant, or low info. individuals.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014