This is how Brokaw expresses a leg thrill.
There's no doubt in my mind that Brokaw is in the tank for Obama, although he's technically correct in saying that Obama is the current Commander-in-Chief, just by virtue of his being the President. I think it's a no brainer that Mitt Romney will be a much better Commander-in-Chief once he's elected, but he does not currently have that title.
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago