During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
MyBodyMyChoice Wrote at 9:52 AM: "The source....i.e gun shops, gun showss and gun manufacturers" Allison (i.e., MyBodyMyChoice) forgot to include Obama's and Holder's "Fast and Furious" as another source of weapons. This operation which placed vast numbers of weapons into the hands of the Mexican drug cartels. Of course Allison doesn't want to bring attention to this illegal action by her president. MyBodyMyChoice Wrote at 10:08 AM): "Just because you fantasize Holder & Obama did this does not make it so. Where's your proof? Oh...dont have any? Then shut up traitor " Actually Allison I do not believe you can make me shut up. The 1st Amendment says I don't have to be quiet. However, if you so desire to "SHUT ME...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 10 hours ago