During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
MyBodyMyChoice Wrote at 9:52 AM: "The source....i.e gun shops, gun showss and gun manufacturers" Allison (i.e., MyBodyMyChoice) forgot to include Obama's and Holder's "Fast and Furious" as another source of weapons. This operation which placed vast numbers of weapons into the hands of the Mexican drug cartels. Of course Allison doesn't want to bring attention to this illegal action by her president. MyBodyMyChoice Wrote at 10:08 AM): "Just because you fantasize Holder & Obama did this does not make it so. Where's your proof? Oh...dont have any? Then shut up traitor " Actually Allison I do not believe you can make me shut up. The 1st Amendment says I don't have to be quiet. However, if you so desire to "SHUT ME...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago