In the past, I would have written how metropolitan Atlanta has a population of nearly 6 million, many of whom are from somewhere other than Georgia. I would have noted that race relations in the state are...
Nothing wrong with what you said Jimmy. I'm from Mississippi. And I (and most of my fellow Mississippians, black and white) don't gime a d_mn what anyone else thinks. We have a similar problem with politicians in Mississippi. But we are slowly getting rid of the Rinos and Dumbocraps.
Being a native of Atlanta, I always resented media depictions and popular culture images of Georgia as a state where everyone wore overalls, had three teeth in their head, and liberally used terms like "ain't" and "gonna" in their daily vocabulary. The problem is when reality programs like "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" depict exactly that, well, it starts to become a losing battle.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 5 hours ago