In the past, I would have written how metropolitan Atlanta has a population of nearly 6 million, many of whom are from somewhere other than Georgia. I would have noted that race relations in the state are...
Nothing wrong with what you said Jimmy. I'm from Mississippi. And I (and most of my fellow Mississippians, black and white) don't gime a d_mn what anyone else thinks. We have a similar problem with politicians in Mississippi. But we are slowly getting rid of the Rinos and Dumbocraps.
Being a native of Atlanta, I always resented media depictions and popular culture images of Georgia as a state where everyone wore overalls, had three teeth in their head, and liberally used terms like "ain't" and "gonna" in their daily vocabulary. The problem is when reality programs like "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" depict exactly that, well, it starts to become a losing battle.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago