So, this is how it's gonna' be, friends -- between now the November, we're going to be stuck on an endless merry-go-round of petty distractions manufactured by the White House (or is it the Obama Campaign? I'm starting to forget which is which) and glommed onto by the liberal media (really now, it's like watching lemmings run into the sea). The Buffet rules; the student loan debates that actually focus on just a fraction of federal loans; Obama's personal support for gay marriage; Romney may've been mean to another kid in high school; blah blah blah: it's all a part...
Kind of how you only pointed the one part out? Yeah some of them were not the most intelligent, but none of them bragged about getting paid by the government. Don't know what your trying to prove. We are for limited government and states rights. If Chicago wants to give free money away, cool then people in IL. can foot the bill and not other states. the same goes for the people in MS.
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 3 hours ago