So, this is how it's gonna' be, friends -- between now the November, we're going to be stuck on an endless merry-go-round of petty distractions manufactured by the White House (or is it the Obama Campaign? I'm starting to forget which is which) and glommed onto by the liberal media (really now, it's like watching lemmings run into the sea). The Buffet rules; the student loan debates that actually focus on just a fraction of federal loans; Obama's personal support for gay marriage; Romney may've been mean to another kid in high school; blah blah blah: it's all a part...
I guess you decided not to watch the rest of it when she went to Chicago and interviewed the people who live for free off the government. Among the common themes is why get a job when I get free money and I don't care where it comes from as long as i get mine. Oh yeah I am from the north and have straight white teeth. Now better get off your mom's computer before she gets home.
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago