So, this is how it's gonna' be, friends -- between now the November, we're going to be stuck on an endless merry-go-round of petty distractions manufactured by the White House (or is it the Obama Campaign? I'm starting to forget which is which) and glommed onto by the liberal media (really now, it's like watching lemmings run into the sea). The Buffet rules; the student loan debates that actually focus on just a fraction of federal loans; Obama's personal support for gay marriage; Romney may've been mean to another kid in high school; blah blah blah: it's all a part...
I guess you decided not to watch the rest of it when she went to Chicago and interviewed the people who live for free off the government. Among the common themes is why get a job when I get free money and I don't care where it comes from as long as i get mine. Oh yeah I am from the north and have straight white teeth. Now better get off your mom's computer before she gets home.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago