So, this is how it's gonna' be, friends -- between now the November, we're going to be stuck on an endless merry-go-round of petty distractions manufactured by the White House (or is it the Obama Campaign? I'm starting to forget which is which) and glommed onto by the liberal media (really now, it's like watching lemmings run into the sea). The Buffet rules; the student loan debates that actually focus on just a fraction of federal loans; Obama's personal support for gay marriage; Romney may've been mean to another kid in high school; blah blah blah: it's all a part...
I guess you decided not to watch the rest of it when she went to Chicago and interviewed the people who live for free off the government. Among the common themes is why get a job when I get free money and I don't care where it comes from as long as i get mine. Oh yeah I am from the north and have straight white teeth. Now better get off your mom's computer before she gets home.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 7 hours ago