In response to:
Mr. Schlichter is right. The GOP is headed down the garden path to socialism hand-in-hand with the Democrats. The two Parties are not debating direction, only velocity. The Tea Party ‘radicals" want the debate to be about direction and that freaks-out the neo-cons. Perhaps it is time for military/industrial ideologues to merge into one Big-Government Party with collectivist/welfare-state ideologues, and make room for a new Party with a small-government/free-market ideology.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 11 hours ago