In response to:
Mr. Schlichter is right. The GOP is headed down the garden path to socialism hand-in-hand with the Democrats. The two Parties are not debating direction, only velocity. The Tea Party ‘radicals" want the debate to be about direction and that freaks-out the neo-cons. Perhaps it is time for military/industrial ideologues to merge into one Big-Government Party with collectivist/welfare-state ideologues, and make room for a new Party with a small-government/free-market ideology.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago