In response to:
Mr. Schlichter is right. The GOP is headed down the garden path to socialism hand-in-hand with the Democrats. The two Parties are not debating direction, only velocity. The Tea Party ‘radicals" want the debate to be about direction and that freaks-out the neo-cons. Perhaps it is time for military/industrial ideologues to merge into one Big-Government Party with collectivist/welfare-state ideologues, and make room for a new Party with a small-government/free-market ideology.
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago