In response to:
Mr. Schlichter is right. The GOP is headed down the garden path to socialism hand-in-hand with the Democrats. The two Parties are not debating direction, only velocity. The Tea Party ‘radicals" want the debate to be about direction and that freaks-out the neo-cons. Perhaps it is time for military/industrial ideologues to merge into one Big-Government Party with collectivist/welfare-state ideologues, and make room for a new Party with a small-government/free-market ideology.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago