In response to:
Mr. Schlichter is right. The GOP is headed down the garden path to socialism hand-in-hand with the Democrats. The two Parties are not debating direction, only velocity. The Tea Party ‘radicals" want the debate to be about direction and that freaks-out the neo-cons. Perhaps it is time for military/industrial ideologues to merge into one Big-Government Party with collectivist/welfare-state ideologues, and make room for a new Party with a small-government/free-market ideology.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014