Don’t count her out too soon. She may even get a pay raise. Sebelius is the consummate bureaucrat. The bigger the problem the more tax money and control is required to fix it. In the eyes of every big-government ideologue, Sebelius' strategy is brilliant. Bureaucratic failure is always fixed by increasing staff, budget and power.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago