In response to:
How long have you been following politics, Mr. Hewitt? Sebelius is the consummate bureaucrat. She surely deserves a pay raise. The bigger the problem the more taxpayer money and control is required to fix it. In the eyes of every big-government ideologue, Sebelius' strategy is brilliant. Bureaucratic failure is always fixed by increasing staff, budget and power.
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 12 hours ago