Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Well now we know that Colin Powell is willing to sell his country down the river and most certainly does not love it. Any person with half an IQ knows that an ambassador and three Americans were m u r dered on Obamas watch, crying out for help which he could have sent and chose not to and now this president has given 20 fighter jets along with abrams tanks to Egypt and the muslim brotherhood has taken over Egypt. Wonder where he figures he will go when some country decides to nuke us.
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago