Alexander (R-TN) can go on this list, too. Sadly, Sen. Corker is beginning to also lose his fight.

Black Education Tragedy

grannykk Wrote: Jul 10, 2013 9:54 AM
This is the level to which COMMON CORE will have to be positioned so that ALL students can pass the computerized standard tests. Those tests will measure the teacher's effectiveness. Does anyone really think the teachers will peg the classes to the high-achieving students?

Obama Will Make Blacks Vote Republican

grannykk Wrote: Jul 04, 2013 11:26 AM
I watched the Martin case the day the issue of profiling was raised and questioned. Based on other cases in that neighborhood, and testimonies by all involved, it was established that there was no profiling. Pardon me, Mr. Elder, but too many times blacks holler "profiling" assuming it always takes place.
You are absolutely right!

The Gay Marriage Sham

grannykk Wrote: Jul 02, 2013 10:33 AM
Acceptance DOESN'T mean approval!

Obama's Late-Term Abortion Conundrum

grannykk Wrote: Jun 24, 2013 6:45 PM
He doesn't give a rat's behind what "the people" think or feel. We are a mere inconvenience and impediment to his pogroms and agendas.

Medicare Financing Plastic Surgery

grannykk Wrote: Jun 01, 2013 12:14 PM
Sorry, Mr. Mitchell, you are off the mark on this one. I had a problem with "droopy eyelids." The excess eyelid skin was pressing down on, and causing my eyelashes to turn in, and they rubbed against my eyeballs. Over time, this causes blindness. In order to qualify for surgery (whether I paid or Medicare paid), I was required to complete some vision tests and photos of my eyes were submitted to Medicare with the test results. Prior to the surgery, I could see, but it was like looking through a fence. As an artist, preserving my vision is extremely important. I now see much better. I can again read regular print books in comfort, and am very thankful that I could have this surgery.
I doubt there are many conservatives who support these traitors anyway. I certainly find nothing of value in their behaviors or "artistry." There are others who should be on this list also. Morgan Freeman is one of them.
None of those quoted seem to realize that the tables can easily turn on them and their views.
same old, same old.....I've lived through seven decades. Every one of them has seen a "new and better" education plan. Not only are curriculae scrambled, but children learn less and communities have to pay more for the new "stuff." Common Core's demands for classroom computers, tablets for students to take home to do homework, etc. will bankrupt communities and result in ever-higher taxes. The reason the computer manufacturers are enthusiasts about Common Core should be obvious.

Immigration Reform Is Pro-Growth

grannykk Wrote: May 11, 2013 10:13 AM
Today's immigrants are of a much lower intelligence quotient and far less education. Their only contribution is putting more demands on our welfare system and law enforcement officers. Read this thesis: http://www.scribd.com/doc/140239668/IQ-and-Immigration-Policy-Jason-Richwine