In case you'd forgotten, delegates at the DNC fiercely defended their radical platform yesterday, strenuously opposing last-minute attempts to restore the word "God" and an official recognition of Jerusalem to the document. In three voice votes, dissenting shouts of "no!" grew stronger, culminating in boos and anger as the changes were finalized, over the will of at least half of those present. It was during this unscripted, unanticipated series of events that the world witnessed unambiguous evidence of a strong anti-faith, anti-Israel undercurrent that has infected an alarmingly substantial sub-section of the Democrat Party. ...
This Democrat Convention confirms 11 Thessalonians 2:11-12 "And for this reason God will send them strong delusion that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness!" A Christian CANNOT be a Democrat! The Democrats have NO GOD? That makes sense! The Democrats support the murder of precious innocent babies through Abortion? That also makes sense! The Democrats promote Homosexuality? That also makes sense! The Democrats hosted 20,000 Muslims to open with prayers to allah! That also makes sense! The Democrats are Anti-Christ - Anti Christian! So the sensible conclusion is A Christian Cannot be a Democrat! Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate!
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 13 hours ago