Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
Any chance we are going to get rid of ethanol mandates, which is nothing but a Republican-Marxian redistribution of wealth from America's east and west coasts to America's corn belt? Hence, crony capitalism. Si es cierto!!!
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago