Al Gore slithered out of the political morgue to bemoan nationwide heat records and pimp his new "Climate Reality Project," which blames global warming for the wildfire outbreak. NBC meteorologist Doug Kammerer asserted: "If we did not have global warming, we wouldn't see this." Agriculture Department Undersecretary Harris Sherman, who oversees the Forest Service,...
If the supposed scientists would look back at history they would see that the earth goes through cycles of warming and cooling. It is the earths way of breathing. All one has tro do is to look at Greenland. There is a reason that Greenland was named Greenland by the early Vikings. It was because it was a lush green land where farming was done in the center of the island. Today this area is covered by an ice sheet several hundred feet deep. So if there is global warming why was Greenland once green? It has to do with the cycle the earth continuously goes through. So the earth had to cool down a lot for the ice to form in Greenland. So you alarmist scientists please explain what caused this cooling.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Good news: The Waldo Canyon fire, which forced 32,000 residents (including our family) to flee, claimed two lives and destroyed 347 homes, is now 100 percent contained. Bad news: Radical environmentalists won't stop blowing hot air about this year's infernal season across the West.
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago