Scotland Yard has been conducting a criminal investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by the late disc jockey and TV personality Jimmy Savile over six decades, describing him as a "predatory sex offender." In mid-October, the metropolitan police stated they were pursuing...
Hypocrisy at the NY Times? Why, that's shocking! The Times is the perfect embodiment of the self-esteem movement: everything is true by definition, respect is granted to those in favor and none need ever reflect on anything. Everyone seems to think the moral relativists don't believe in right or wrong. That's not true - they believe they are right and everyone else is wrong, regardless of the evidence.
Mark Thompson, a former director-general of the British Broadcasting Corporation, began his new job Monday as president and CEO of The New York Times. The lack of embarrassment was remarkable. Thompson claimed he was the worst kind of ignorant buffoon, knowing nothing about the massive sex-abuse scandal -- and then its censorship -- that's rocking the BBC.
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago