A friend of mine (who I won’t name) has fallen for this several times. The hoaxes perpetrated against him eventually evolved to the point of fake woman needing money to get out of some horrible situation that...
I find it unconscionable that people find this funny. None of us know for sure why or how this happened. There doesn't seem anything he could gain from it. Possibly it was done to embarass him or harm his career. I never find it amusing to laugh at someone's foibles. Perhaps because I look back on myself at his age and remember the times I thought I was in love. It wasn't until my 40's that I experienced lasting, unquestionable love. Just sayin.....
Who hasn’t laughed at the revelation that Notre Dame football star Manti Te’o had a “fake” girlfriend? I meant to spend five minutes on the subject on my radio show and ended up doing an hour and then making fun of it randomly throughout all three hours. As funny as it is, and it is pretty funny, it’s also not foreign to me.
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago