Obama's Lincoln Presumption

Got Pono? Wrote: Jan 22, 2013 5:46 PM
"Does he ever look in the mirror? Or listen to himself?" All the time. That's his problem.
"Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn, Peggy Noonan, Kathleen Parker, John Boehner, David Frum, Mike Murphy, Steve Schmidt, Joe Scarborough, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Reince Priebus, Karl Rove, David Brooks, Megan McCain, Bob Dole, Chris Christie, Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush" Awesome.

A Pea Party for the Tea Party

Got Pono? Wrote: Jan 03, 2013 6:34 PM
I'm finishing my mashed potatoes for those starving kids in China -- Weight Watchers be d*mned! Tax revolt will only get us in jail. Or erased by a missle fired by a drone.

A Pea Party for the Tea Party

Got Pono? Wrote: Jan 03, 2013 6:32 PM
Where do you people get your facts? MSNBC and Piers Morgan? I've used the word "libtard" before, and I am not a big fan of the GOP establishment, but things aren't as black and white as you assume. I am a proud Tea Partier. We are a mature, sober group (we apply for permits and clean up after ourselves) born of a genuine passion that doesn't need a union to bus us in for gatherings.

A Pea Party for the Tea Party

Got Pono? Wrote: Jan 03, 2013 6:28 PM
Walk the walk, baby! I am emerging from Ch. 13 bankruptcy and if feels GREAT to be debt free. Now I value my cash more and mistrust the economic "conventional wisdom" pushed by the media and the government.

A Pea Party for the Tea Party

Got Pono? Wrote: Jan 03, 2013 6:25 PM
Wow. So *that's* how BO got re-elected? This is insulting to bonafide Democrats and thinking Liberals.

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Got Pono? Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 1:16 AM
I guess nobody really knows anything, including the MSM who misreported nearly every key fact in the first 24 hours.

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Got Pono? Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 1:15 AM
Laws are made to be broken, that's why they have penalties. Making new laws is the easy way out. It doesn't really fix the problem; it just looks like you're doing something. Liberals like taking credit and feeling good; doesn't matter what the outcomes, unintentional or otherwise, are. The real work is changing attitudes where people understand breaking laws in order to feel good or powerful is wrong.

We Know How to Stop School Shootings

Got Pono? Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 1:11 AM
Doesn't matter how "strong" laws are if people continue to break them. Maybe we should look at why people break laws. I guess we won't because that would be too hard for liberals to do so it's just better for them to say things that make them feel better.
"A Gay Bible. The Queen James Bible is based on The King James Bible, edited to prevent homophobic misinterpretation." "homophobic"? Right. We're not scared of you, just disgusted.